Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bingo Night!

Guest post written by Patsy Clinton

While it sounds a little clichŽd at this time and age, my assisted living community has bingo every Tuesday and Thursday nights in the game room. I know it may not be the number one activity that most people think of when they want to socialize, it is most certainly a big event in my little community-I'll tell you what! Bingo night is a convenient time to check in with many of my good friends in the community and get a sense for how they are doing, what's going on in their lives, and what's good on the television. The game of bingo itself is pretty simple and based on chance, but it can still be exciting for us. Most of the time there is some small prize for the winne! r of the round. That always makes it interesting.
Ever since I've gotten a little older, the places that I socialize have narrowed a little bit. However, my son helped me get a new pair of hearing aids at HearingAidsByMiracleEar.com and I am really getting the most out of my social time. I'm just glad I have the opportunity to interact with some great people

0 comments: