Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Get me some ink, Man

I just got a new printer for business and I finally went through my black ink. I've been looking for a replacement cartridge and oh my gosh, ink is expensive! I really wanted to find cheap ink.

I couldn't believe inkjet cartridges can be so frustrating to find also. My brand of printers ink had been discontinued already! So I need to find a compatible ink for the printer ink now. I'm also used to having just two cartridge, now I have six to change-ouch!!

Another option is to refill the ink cartridge. What do you do when you need an ink cartridge changed?

1 comments:

Sultan said...

Refilling is vastly cheaper.