Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting rid of pet fur

I am one that is hard on vacuums. I don't know why, but they break down on me all the time. I'm buying new ones several times a year-yes, I've gone through that many. So, I think that I can say that I've become an expert on vacuums!
When I received a Momentum Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Cleaner, I was surprised at the size. It's big! It seems to be powerful and it's been standing up to my use. We have two dogs and one of them is a shedding machine, so I need to vacuum every day. So far, I haven't seen any wearing down of the vacuum. I would recommend this vacuum over the last one that was made for pet fur but didn't hold up to it.
The price is moderate at $127. I have bought cheaper ones and ones more expensive.

So, if you are looking for a new vacuum that can stand up to carpets that get a lot of use, I would recommend this one.
"I was given this vacuum for review through csnstores. com."

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Suddenly thankful I don't have pets!