Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Grandbaby 2


I can't believe how time flies when you have little ones in your life. When my second grand baby came along, I was still getting used to little Zach. Averie is almost one now (7 months old to be exact) and ignorant me keeps trying to still buy her 3 month old clothes. I just can't believe she is so big already! I could just kick myself that I don't get more photo shoots out of her before she's old enough to run away from the camera.


I did end up grabbing her for an afternoon and managed to get some photos before she had enough of flashes and some big black box stuck in her face.








I picked up a cute dress and jean jacket (love jean jackets on kids) this weekend for an outdoor shoot we have planned if it ever gets warm enough.

Come on, don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Oh, she's adorable! What great photos.