Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A birthday

Another birthday under the belt today.

This week, I was so excited to get birthday emails from businesses, offering me birthday deals, like a free burger at my favorite restaurant!

Then, I started getting birthday coupons for free stuff in the mail.


When I woke up this morning, I about cried when I saw many birthday wishes on Facebook from strangers to old friends.

This birthday has made me realize just how much of a big dork I am...

Oh well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

5 comments:

Sultan said...

Have a joyous day!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Tess!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Getrealmommy said...

I believe that birthdays are a big, big deal! Celebrate and enjoy it, and make it last at least a week, if not more!

eight helping hands said...

Happy Birthday to you! AGAIN! I hope it was a fabulous day! And your STILL older than me. hee hee!