Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New blog-Pro-tography 101

I have now officially launched my new blog, Pro-tography 101! It's taken off fast and I'm having lots of fun with it.



If you are following this blog and you also follow my new one, I will follow you back under my other blog name as well. I will be offering free stuff for anyone that follows me-check my blog often to find out what my weekly giveaway is.

So, even if you don't want to go "pro", come check it out for tips to becoming a better photographer!

0 comments: