Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lucky me

How lucky are you? My husband and I talk about how lucky we are all the time. We thank our lucky stars all the time. Right now, Redbox and Social moms wants to know how you think you are so lucky. They are even calling it Lucky to Have Friends Like You. You can read about this promotion and share what makes you feel lucky too.
So, why do I feel lucky? Well, let me start by saying that I used to not feel so lucky. Not until I met my husband. I had gone through some unlucky times before I met him. My oldest daughter's father died from a freak accident. Then, my son's dad was in a terrible accident that left him in no condition to live a normal life.
I felt like I would never meet my soulmate and spend the rest of my life with anyone. Then, I met my husband- online- and my luck changed ever since. We were married a year later, and I gave birth to our wonderful daughter who is now six!
We are very compatible and even though there are times we fight, I know we were meant to be together. He also is a great step father to my two other kids as well. We don't even think about him being their stepdad and just like he is their real dad.
I thank God that he was sent to me, because I don't know what I would have done without him, nor could I picture my life without him.
I feel that we bounce or luck off of each other as well, because we both believe in thinking positive about things we want to happen. This has happened with money coming unexpectedly to each of us-on MY birthday, I was thinking about how nice it would be to have the money that a client screwed me over come back to me in a different way. The same day, my husband got a refund check from his car for the exact amount! How lucky was that?! Luck and postive thinking go hand in hand-I believe that!

Now, I want to know if you think you are lucky and why.

Want to spread the luck? Click on http://www.redbox.com/luckysocial and refer friends to earn free rentals! How lucky is that? If you love Redbox, you'll feel like the luckiest person on the block when all your friends sign up too!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I have a long list of reasons why I'm lucky. I covered some of the biggies here:
http://undergroundagent.blogspot.com/2007/02/lucky-duck.html