Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day after shopping and Christmas hangover

I hope that Christmas was good to you and that you didn't drink too much and go off on a relative or two. Santa was good to us and I even landed one of those little netbooks- a pink one to be exact. It's very cute and portable and I'm using it right now. Thanks, Hubby. The last couple of days were spent eating yummy food and seeing relatives that I don't get to see very much. All was good except I've been nursing a toothache that seems to be kicking my butt. I even called the dentist to get some stronger pain meds which seem to not be working because I still hurt so I'll be calling him again today to and tell him to prescribe what you would give an elephant which should dull the pain a bit until I can get in on Monday.

My kids survived this Christmas too and they already want to go to the stores to spend their gift cards. I told them they would have to wait until next week after I get my tooth fixed because otherwise I might go postal on the first shopper that bumped into me at the crowded malls.

We are celebrating our Christmas with one of our relatives tonight and hopefully the weather doesn't keep us from going because the mental beating they will instill upon us will make my horrendous toothache seem like a tickle on the cheek.

Holidays can be so fun.

5 comments:

LaTonya Yvette said...

I'm glad you had a beautiful Christmas. Sorry about the tooth ache...I hope you feel better. Please stay home until you feel better, I don't want to read "Lady with toothache goes off on little ole lady in Walmarts."

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your tooth fixed soon. That is the worst pain in the world. I got a back molar pulled last year that had been giving me problems for a long time. I had the option of doing the root canal but opted to just get rid of the problem altogether. I am so glad that is over and done with.

I'm sure you are aware I am no longer in the comment club, but I will definitely still be visiting your blog!

Helene said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, though I'm sorry you have a horrible toothache!! I hope you can get it fixed soon so you'll be out of pain!

Veronica Lee said...

Hope you are feeling much better today.

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was exhausting but very enjoyable.

I hope your toothache subsides soon!