Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

With winter storm followed by another winter storm, it makes me feel like just staying under the covers and watching Christmas movies all day long. We are supposed to go to a family get together tonight. Odds are we won't go because I don't drive in the bad weather especially if it involves bridges and highways. My husband would drive but wouldn't want to take his precious car which drives better in the snow than mine. Go figure. This is the same party that we didn't make last year because of the weather and we were in the doghouse with my dad (it was his side of the family). I guess I will burn in eternal flame for missing it again. I guess he doesn't care about our safety, just that we show up. At least the weather man cares because he told me to stay off the roads and be safe. Thanks weatherman-I'll talk to your boss about a big fat Christmas bonus.

I'll be taking the next two days off to be with family, so if you check on here in the meantime, please get a life and go spend time with your family. :)


Happy Holidays Everyone in Internet Land!

5 comments:

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Merry Christmas!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you too Tess and your family.

Beautiful children you have there.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Arlice Nichole said...

I absolutely love these awesome looking greeting cards with pics of your family! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.