Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Year's Resolution Contest

A new year is almost here, so have you made your New Year's Resolutions yet?

I have been going through my list and deciding what I would like to make my goals for the new year.

This is what I've come up with so far:

1. finish and publish two books.

2. make more time with family.

3. start some new business blogs.

4. exercise more.

5. GET MORE ORGANIZED.

6. start serving more healthy meals to family-hmmm, if the first 5 work, fast food will sound easy and convenient with my new busy schedule, so this will be a hard one!

7. don't worry so much-don't worry, be happy...

8. get out debt.

9. start a savings.

10. move to a bigger house.

Can you come up with ten goals for the new year? Comment them on here or write a post on your blog and comment a link and I'll pick a winner randomly on Monday to win a prize!
Have fun!

3 comments:

eight helping hands said...

I would LOVE to enter your contest. I can't though until Monday, I have a blog for tomorrow, then get through the weekend and I'll do yours on Monday. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

My resolution is to NOT speak my resolutions out loud. Because then they're out there and I can be held accountable and I try to avoid that kind of scenario whenever possible, especially when my resolution has to do with losing weight.

Anonymous said...

My resolutions are to not make any resolutions. Seriously I'll try to think of some & come back here.