Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Favorites!
(I choose an awesome Etsy store to review)
My Etsy favorite this week is: Lab Partners is run by a man and woman team (Ryan + Sarah) who do awesome prints.
I love these!
Here are a few of my faves:





If you like the vintage look, then you'll love these prints!
These would look so cute in my youngest daughter's bedroom framed.
Think of all the possibilities. A nice clean look in any room-even the bathroom!
So, take some time a check their Etsy shop and buy you some!





























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh, those are my kind of style! Very clean and simple.

I can see a grouping of two or three of those going down my hallway.