Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Favorite

I'm going to skip the normal Etsy favorites with a different kind of favorite review.
When given the opportunity to review Extrabux.com , I was thrilled to be able to voice my opinion. This is online shopping portal that directs you to different shopping places and guess what? You get to earn money for buying stuff! I've seen one of these before and these type of sites are awesome!You start by registering (for free) to Extrabux.com and then you just go shopping! You can earn up to 30% at over 800 popular stores like, Avon, Zappos, Walmart and even Dell. Each store has their own payback % and they list the most popular and probably the highest paying store in a special catagory to make it easy for you.They also have a referral program that earns you $5 for every person you send over. Thats a whole lot of reasons to shop through them. Feeling like giving? Extrabux.com also has an option to give part or all to the charity of your choice. How cool is that?Now, what are you waiting for? Do that last minute shopping for Christmas and get some money back for it!

7 comments:

eight helping hands said...

This is the nice thing about having blogs, you can actually give away awesome information, like this one! I will be checking the website out for sure over the weekend.
DON'T FORGET I AM LINKING MY BLOG TO YOURS MONDAY MORNING. I want to win the contest.

Anonymous said...

Great info! Thanks!

Helene said...

This is good information to know!! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your insight! Love the freedom blogging offers us. :)

LaTonya Yvette said...

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

I've never even heard about anything like this!

Off to check it out!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Tess, just wanted to stop by to wish you "Merry Christmas" before I hit my hometown for the holidays!!!