Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Favorites!
(I choose an awesome Etsy store to review)
My Etsy find is an awesome one!
My Etsy favorite this week is:

She also has a blog at:
http://www.kristenandrewsonline.blogspot.com/
I love, love, love her stuff!
Here are a few of my favorite items from her store:
She has several necklaces that she contributes a portion to charities and other causes.
Like for each "Wish" necklace sold, $5 will be donated to Toys For Tots. Your purchase can help grant a child a wish and put a toy under their tree! It's such a cute necklace!
So, go visit her store over at Etsy, buy something and tell her that I sent you and that you have great taste like me and you want to be like me and well, ok, maybe you don't want to be like me but these would make a great gift. I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind a Love Faith and Hope one for Christmas from anyone who loves me that is reading this right now-is anyone that loves me reading this??? Probably not-damn.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen her Etsy store before! She does do beautiful work - her designs would definitely make a lovely Christmas gift.

Heather (How to be a Woman..?) said...

Ooh, those are nice, simple, and lovely. Perfect for gifts. I love buying from Etsy. No place else can compare to it!

Anonymous said...

I love her jewelry! I may have to buy myself something...
BTW good answer on Candy Cane. You win! My blog site has changed! Be sure to check it out.

angi_b72 said...

I love her necklaces as well!!

angi_b72 said...

Love her necklaces !!!

Anonymous said...

Everything she does it's awesome, love her stuff :)

Corrine said...

those are awesome! i really want one! thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Kristen's. I love her jewelry too. Great feature!

Anonymous said...

I've seen her stuff before. Very C-U-T-E!!