Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Advertising

Do you love my blog?
Thank you.

Do you want to advertise on my blog?
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

We offer several advertising opportunities:

Banner/Button options
125x125 sidebar buttons
468x60-top spot banner
728x60 sidebar skyscraper

Text ads- sidebar position

Do you want me to do a paid-post or review of your product?
We have a Saturday Shoppers post with the same post featured on my other blog, Reviewing Mama also.

If you are interested in having 1000's of readers see your ad, please contact me at:
tessii1 at mchsi dot com

0 comments: