Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anybody out there?

Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? I'm out here. Really. Have you felt the distance between me and you? I still love you, readers- really, I do.
If you've felt me being distant on here, you are good. I haven't really been able to put my all into here but I have a good reason. I've been reading, reading and reading-not blogs. Well, kind of. I've been reading blogs about blogging. I got into this blogging world not only as a way to write my thoughts and document my life but also to find out about the business side too. I want to be able to do writing full time and not have to do four thousand jobs at the same time. I want to focus on one thing and be able to give it my all. So, I haven't been able to give alot of thought in my posts and I hope you won't give up on me and stick around a bit longer because I'm coming back, I promise. I will be back to read your blogs too, don't worry cause I love your blogs-really, I do. I have lots of new ideas to add to my blog too.
In the mean time, you can show me love by still voting on my Hallmark Card and buying one or two or three between April 6th-April 10th!

3 comments:

Aim said...

I'm here! Keeping doing what you gotta do. I'll be waiting for you.

Terra said...

I am sorry, I am usually a regular commenter on your blog, and while I have been I have not been commenting. My mom was in the hospital and I was "absent" for several days (posted about it!!) but I am back now!

Opus #6 said...

Hang in there, Tess.