Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Favorite

It's Friday Favorites!
Do you like glass things? I do! I don't get to have too many glass objects because they tend to get broken.



When I saw these Etsy items...




You can hang these on your computer monitor!

I thought, wow! These are cool and they hang up on things so maybe they would survive in my house.
These are glass mobiles (mini and large) and they can be found here:




Leah Pellegrini is a yoga enthusiast and glass artist. She states on her profile page that she loves mobiles and she surrounds herself with her glass mobiles while doing yoga. (she also has some cute glass yoga statues too)

If you want to know more about her, she has a blog too at:

http://www.leahglass.blogspot.com/

She has give-aways and lots of great information on it.

So, add some shine to your life and buy a glass mobile, hang it on your bedroom window and you'll wake up happy every day-really. ;)

3 comments:

Terra said...

those are VERY pretty! AND I know someone who would love them. I will have to check them out.

Jennifer said...

They are so cute! I'm gonna have to check out that Etsy site now!

Chris said...

Those are really cool. Very pretty but stuff like that has a very short life span at my house.