Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sneaking a picture of my cards-April 24th


I took this the day of my card signing. I didn't realize until I got home and pulled this up that they don't even have all the finalist's cards (17). I wonder if the other finalist know this and if that is fair. Who knows, maybe my card wasn't ordered in Nashville- I guess I would never know. I did find out that Walmart wasn't ordering everyone's card and enough people complained, so now they have to have all cards.
Oh and did I tell you that I just found out that I'm in second place today (April 24th)- WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

0 comments: