Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In the head of a four year old

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
To celebrate, I'm posting some funny conversations with my daughter-which have NOTHING to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Conversations with a four year old:

"Mom, I want to get young."
"Why?"
"So I can drive a car."
"Don't you mean old?"
"Oh yeah. I want to be old like you."
"Thanks."
......

A conversation after about a week of her dad teasing her by trying to kiss her with shaving cream on his face:
Dad: "Emily, can I have a kiss good night?"
Emily (hiding under the covers): "Do you have whipped cream on your face?"
Dad: "No, I don't have shaving cream on my face."
Emily "Good. Next time, go kiss my brother."

.....
Emily being mad at her dad:
"Fine-I'm just letting MOM take me to Build-a-Bear!"
(lucky me.)

.....
After hearing her mom and dad refer to her as being the "devil's child" umpteen times:
Emily (being mad at her brother): "Jordon, you are such a child of the devil!"
I guess that's another way to put it.

....
"Mom!"
"What?"
"Looks like it's today out."
"Thanks for letting me know."

7 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

heh, heh, I love those conversations.
All truth, and nothing in between.

Aim said...

very cute.

eight helping hands said...

I love conversations like that! What is sad is that they will be gone soon, but hopefully not forgotten.
I'm back on over at my blog!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

dontcha just love these things!

Terra said...

I am so glad it is today out, because if it was tomorrow out i would be way behind!

Dana said...

Happy St patty's day

Anonymous said...

omgosh, I love the last one! "looks like it's today out" ... how cute is that?