Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling like a movie star for a day

This won't be a long post today. I am too nervous and my mind is a blank. Today is the day I will be a guest on our local talk show. I know, I know, you are so sick of hearing about my card and everything to do with it. This is probably the last interview I'll do-maybe. I had another TV station call me and I need to call them back yet.
So wish me luck and I think I'm going to need a couple of drinks before going on, so hopefully I don't trip and fall during my interview. Then, people won't stop me on the street because of my card but instead, they will yell, "Hey, there's the lady that fell on PSL!"

Oh dear. I can always hope for a blizzard before four o'clock...

7 comments:

Aim said...

you'll do fine, Tess. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You will have to get a youtube video for us.

Terra said...

HOW DID IT GO???????????

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I'm looking foreward to your next post so we know how it went! Sending you prayers and best wishes!

Me said...

Hope it went well!! I'd say GO FOR IT for the other offer - you never know what good it could do : )

Jennifer said...

Agh! I hope you had a great time! I'm sure you were awesome!

Creative Junkie said...

well, it's the day after ... I hope it went well?