Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Trade

This is the first time I've done several posts in one day but I'm trying something out and so I will be letting you know about some product/services you might be interested in. Enjoy!
How are your finances these days? While online looking for new products, I was told about First Trade, and online brokerage firm. I have not really gotten into investing other than my hubby's retirement but I really would like to set up some investments under my name. I know being a small business owner opens up alot of different investment plans for retirement.

This Online Trading site has lots of information on "No fee" IRAs and you can purchase Mutual Funds, ETFs and trade stocks. If you need help, they have an organized navigation menu. There's a tax center, retirement area and even an online community that has an investor network to ask your questions to an online when you have them. The use of an Online Broker yells out, "Convenience" to me!

Stock Trading- noted as having one of the lowest commissions in the trading industry, First Trade offers free dividend reinvestment and the convenience of handling your trades online from where ever you may be like traveling or at the office.

So, maybe it's time to start looking at your future again and try it out in the convenience of your home.
Visit First Trade today!

0 comments: