Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

There won't be a long acceptance speech

Two more awards!
Boy, I'm not sure if I have anymore room on my shelf for more awards. Don't worry, I'll just shove the picture of the hubby out of the way to make room.

Here is my first award (both given by Amy from Random Thoughts)
Thank you, Thank you!

The rules as it were for this are to list 7 things you love and 7 bloggers you love. Don't forget to tag them and let them know they received an award.




7 Things I Love:

  1. I love my family-though, the husband has been in the doghouse lately.
  2. I love to write.
  3. I love working at home.
  4. I love seafood.
  5. I love to create.
  6. I love comments.
  7. I love when I have absolutely nothing to do.

Now, the blogs I love:

  1. EightHelpingHands
  2. ThriftyThoughts
  3. ItsMeBetty
  4. MillionaireMom
  5. DivineMissMommy
  6. PrettyPinkMama
  7. LIvingandLearning

Now, my next award is the lemonade award, yay.....


The same bloggers are getting this award too!

Here are the rules for the award:


1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

5 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Aim said...

You're so welcome, Tess. I enjoy reading your blog!

eight helping hands said...

AWWWW! SHUCKS! Thanks Tess! I feel very, very special today! I will be sure to post this one my site. You're such a doll. Now, I'm off to visit the other 6 winners!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tess!

Sherry Gann said...

Thanks so much!!!
I'm going to hold on to it for a while, then share it when I feel like blogging but have nothing else to say. ;)