Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Not a great week to have a birthday with the whole restraining order and all, but hey, it could be worse. Back in the day I would've gone out on the town but this one will be a quiet one which is fine with me.


For my birthday, I'm hoping to get the next book in the Twilight series and believe it or not, the Miley book that just came out-am I weird to want to read this? Hey, I watch Disney more than any other station so why not learn about the life of one of the Disney stars before their stardom? I know the hubby is getting me the Twilight movie when it comes out this month as a belated present.

So, a simple birthday with simple presents is all that I need-and chocolate cake. Ok, and maybe lots of comments from all my favorite readers. That's it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tess! Enjoy it!

(And I just read about the restraining order issue ... I am so sorry. What a horrible situation. Why can't people like that just fall off the face of the earth?)

Kati said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Veronica Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TESS!

Kristie R said...

happy birthday!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESS!

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!!! i hope this year brings you much happiness and joy ... peace of mind, too! :)

Aim said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the book (and the movie when it comes out!)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Tess! Hope it's wonderful and filled with Twilight!

eight helping hands said...

I should have been the first one to say Happy Birthday here too. Sorry! I suffer greatly from CRS and CRAFT, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YOU LIVE IN ZOO!
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!
AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD
SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!
P.S. That's a line from the movie...Madagascar!
I really don't think you look and smell like a monkey, or do I?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tess! I just joined your Follow Me Club and started following your blog. Hope you have a very fun birthday!

Savvy-Motherhood said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a glorious day today. ;)

Betty said...

Happy Birthday!!
Hope you had a great memorable day!


Hi,
I'm a new Follow Me member from the Mom Bloggers Club and I'm now following your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a special day. Today is my husband's birthday too.

Jennifer said...

Happy belated Birthday, Tess! I hope you had a great day!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Tess. I hope you had a great day.

Donna said...

Hi, I am from the follow me club. I am following you. I look forward to your updates. Happy Birthday. Donna

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tess!

Didn't read about the restraining order, but I will.

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday! I'm your new follower (from the Mom Bloggers Club).

Rebecca Harber said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I'm Becca from MBC and I can't wait to read more from your blog. I'm a March baby too. I hope you had a great day.

Fearless Mom said...

hope it was good!