Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Words with a blogger Wednesday

Today is Words with a blogger Wednesday and well, my blogger did not get my interview back in time, so I decided to feature a blog that is very cool. I once asked him if he would let me interview him and never received an answer back. Maybe he is too busy, too snobby for my little blog or maybe my letter took a wrong turn and landed in his spam folder and he never got it. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and go with the spam folder idea. Yeah, that will work- I like to think of the good in people.
Anyway, I still wanted to let my readers know about this blog since I love food blogs and I'm pretty sure that nobody can resist awesome photos of food and a great recipe to go with.
Here is his blog:

The Good Mood Food Blog


Donal from Dublin runs this blog and documents his passion of cooking.
His blog started in 2007 from his love of photography and cooking-I love that combination!
He tries to make his recipes as healthy as he can make them and his food photos are beautiful.
Don't these look yummy?

I don't like tomatoes, but I would eat this.

He just recently finished writing a cookbook which is due for release Oct 09'. The book is called "Good Mood Food" and is full of healthy home cooking.

His blog design is clean and well organized with the recipes at hand on the header and there's lots to choose from. I've never seen a food blog as updated as his is-he must cook nonstop!

Well, enough from me- you've got to get over there and check it out. You will be hooked and you'll want to blame me for giving you yet another great blog to add to your blogroll!





5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh yum! He's recipes all look great. Made me hungry lol!

eight helping hands said...

MMMMMM. Makes me hungry!
So how mad is Nintendo at you?

Helene said...

That cupcake looks yummy...I love the cookies on top!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.Deliciously Yummy.Pretty cute kiddos indeed.Wish you ans all Mom's around the world a joyful Mother's day ahead.

lol:)
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those look so delicious!