Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

Today I'm going to let you know about this beautiful site called,



http://www.anthropologie.com

If you are a reader of the Pioneer Woman, you've already read about this site today. They have the best taste in products ever! If I won the lottery, I would decorate my whole house with their products. They have beautiful cooking tools too and that's what PW is giving away today! She is giving away these awesome measuring cups!



I am posting the photos from Pioneer's site, so I hope she doesn't mind but they were way better than the site's photos.

If you don't like these, you can choose a set of these instead:

Matryoshka set

Geese set

So go to her site and try to win a set for your home-hurry, it ends tonight!

Afterwards, go back to Anthropologie's site and while you are there, please check out the rest of the "for your home" section. Like I've said before, I'm a sucker for any site that has home decor stuff!

Go get you some new stuff today!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite store ever, I am wearing one of their shirts right now!

Golfersmom said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you over at my blog. I'm tagging my friends so I can get to know you better.. Thanks

Terra said...

Those are ADORABLE. I am afraid my girls would steal them and I would never see them again. Also a great gift idea!

Jennifer said...

I looove this store! It takes everything in my body not to buy something there every week! I love those measuring cups! Adorable!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

So pretty!

Hi, I am your newest follower from the Follow Me Club!

Janice said...

Wish their clothes fit me better, but I adore Anthropologie's shoes and home accessories- I received the Matyroshka measuring cups from a girlfriend for Christmas (after blatant hints on my blog). They're adorable!