Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

I hope everyone is liking my Friday favs because I am and since I'm the boss of my blog...
I was browsing the Mom Made It website and came across this store and thought, How neat!

It's called:


(It's an Etsy shop!)

This is a "mommy owned" business that "mommies" will love!

This idea came from this mom wanting to find a way to store her children's art projects. Being a Graphic Designer by trade, she came up with a solution.
She can preserve the beauty of your child's artwork by photographing it and creating an archival quality Kodak photographic collage at 12" x 12"-making it perfect for framing or your scrapbook.
Check these samples out!




These are so cool and you're going to say, "Why didn't I think of that?"
So, get your child's artwork together and head on over to her site and get you one!
(Be sure to come back this weekend because I'm going to start a Saturday Shopping post which will include product reviews that will also be posted on my review site too!)

3 comments:

Terra said...

THat is quite clever! I once "scrapbooked" Lauren's drawings -that was time consuming but sort of fun!

Helene said...

That is a great idea. I often wonder how some of these moms come up with such creative ideas!!! And they're so simple too!!

Betty said...

Great pick. And thanks for the the award. Sorry just getting to it now. Had a very long week lol! Thank goodness for the weekend :) Hope you have a great one.