Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Afforable Insurance

With my son reaching driving age soon, I've been a bit worried about what is going to happen to our insurance rates. I mean, insurance companies do not like teenage boys. Though, I think that he will be a more careful driver compared to my oldest daughter, who has been in a couple of accidents, the first being when she was 16 and totaled my car.


Finding affordable insurance doesn't have to be hard. Auto Insurance Me is a great place to start. They help you find an affordable insurance rate that suits your needs. Just fill in your information like name, state you live in and make and model of your car and you get a quote from them.


Auto Insurance Me also has helpful information on their site. You can find out about what type of vehicles determine how much your insurance rate would be. This site also explains about the major insurance companies and what they have to offer. It also explains other insurance terminology.

So, if you are looking for insurance rates and quotes, head on over there and check them out.
http://www.automobileinsurance.me/go/click.php?tid=434873

1 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

UGH. My eldest just got her permit. I haven't even looked into insurance. The permit and driving lessons and depressing enough.