Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Twilight Fanatic

My five year old, Emily, is a Twilight fan. She's been trading in her Princess posters for
Jacob and Edward.
I really can't blame her for all those posters.
After all, wouldn't you like to wake up to this staring at you?

I find my Twilight movies in her room constantly.

All the computer monitor backgrounds had to be changed to this.

She has to watch the movies ALL the time, and she gets on the Twilight website just to stare at those cute vampires and werewolves.

I'm told that she's going to marry Jacob, and she hates Taylor Swift.

I'm wondering if she'll be the only five year old in the theater when Eclipse premieres, telling all of Taylor's fans to back off of her guy?

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha. and i just saw where they are making 2 moies out of the last book so she can stretch it out a bit longer...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Never did get into the hype of all the Twighlight, New Moon stuff...

I guess i'd rather buy a pair of pretty heels.

secret agent woman said...

Ha! I have boys, so I only hear utter disdain for the phenomenon from my kids.

Joanna said...

I'm following from MBC.

Joanna
http://joannaslife.com

ceemee said...

Wow! And she's just five! She may be the only one to do that, I suppose.

Big Mama Cass said...

hahaha how cute!!!