Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do you suffer from allergies?

Health experts from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases state that 37 million people suffer from seasonal allergies. From pollen to freshly cut grass, allergens can be uncomfortable for someone suffering from them. Treating allergies can be expensive with visits to the doctor and costly medications. These home remedies can offer a cost-effective solution and can prevent potential dependency to medications.

Read rest of article...

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

my oldest son does so these might come in handy...thanks for the warm wishes as well...feel a might bit better...

GottaLoveMom said...

My youngest and I suffer from allergies. I used to have childhood asthma so maybe that's why. Any natural remedy is helpful because the medicine is definitely expensive.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

my girls yes.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Thankfully, none of us suffer from allergies.