Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A CSN Store Product Review-Soon!

Awhile back, I had a great opportunity to review a wonderful product from CSN Stores- I love CSN Stores! Well, I get to do it again-woo-hoo!

CSN Stores probably have just about everything you can think of, even if you are redoing your bathroom! They have beautiful Bathroom Vanities. I actually am in the process of redoing our bathroom and I so would love to have this one!

You could spend all day looking through all their sites. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I browse through everything. I know I could use one of these, because ours broke recently.

So, what am I going to review this time? You didn't think I'd tell you, did you? Try to guess!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You're a teasing stinker!