Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, June 14, 2010

So grown up

Emily: Mom, I want my shopping trip to be today.

Me: We can't go today. We have to wait until the weekend.

Emily: I can't wait until the weekend!

Dad: The weekend isn't that far away.

Emily: Dad, you aren't involved in this.

Dad: Okaaay.

-----------------------

While out to eat with Grandma and Dad...

Grandma Jean: When does Emily start school?

Dad: In the fall. The only problem is, she'll probably be getting in trouble for having too many boyfriends.

Emily (putting her hand up to her forehead): "I don't like where this is going!"

----------------------

Shopping at Toys R Us with Grandma...

Grandma: Emily, look at this toy-isn't it neat?

Emily: Ooh, I like it!

Me: Oh, that's too expensive.

Emily: Well, that killed the moment.

8 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

She does talk like a little adult! :)

Brian Miller said...

ha. fun little smippets...they grow up quick dont they...

Liz Amason said...

Already grown up...LOL!

Annette Piper said...

ROFL - that's hilarious. She's going to be a comedian when she grows up, surely!

Creative Junkie said...

LOL Tess - forget the teen years. If this is any indication, you are definitely in for it when she hits the pre-tween years.

Aim said...

that kid cracks me up. How can you even stand being around her all the time. She's soo dang cute.

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

That is just SO precious Tess!
Swati

Unknown said...

Oh yeah....I see trouble headed your way as a teenager lol. At least she's a gal who knows what she wants!! ;-)