Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eureka Pet Lover Oh! Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review

As many of you know, I adopted these two fur balls-not by choice.

Mia, the little one, is not so bad when it comes to shedding fur all over. Bella, on the other hand, sheds so much, I am wearing a blonde fur sweater by the end of the day.

When CSN stores approached me to do a review of one of their products, I couldn't resist picking this.


I am in love.

I would so leave my husband for this vacuum cleaner. This vacuum has a Pet Power Paw™ that removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery! It also has a charcoal filter with HEPA Filtration to absorb pet odor and allergens-how cool!
The first time I used it, I was surprised at how fast it filled up with dog fur. Okay, not really. I knew we had a lot of fur. My other vacuum just didn't pick it up. I went through the house and vacuumed everything. I could of made enough dog fur sweaters for everyone in Alaska with all the fur it picked up. This is a pet lover's dream.


Now, let me talk about CSN stores. You know I love CSN stores online shopping. Whatever you need, you can find it here. You never have to leave your home. Shop. Click. Done. A couple of days later, the delivery guy knocks on your door with your product. LOVE IT! Right now, they are even offering free shipping on lots of big products-is it Christmas???

So, if you have pets, I suggest you get one of the Eureka Pet Lover Oh! Upright Vacuum. You will love it!


I was given this product for free to review from CSN Stores. This is my honest review of this product.

1 comments:

yonca said...

I just love CSN.They have everything.
Eureka Pet Lover sounds great!