Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Finding the right car with The Car Connection

When I was looking for a new car back in March, I did my fair share of research on the Internet, comparing prices, models, etc. to find out what the best car would be for me. If I had known about TheCarConnection.com, I think I would have found the right car in less time.

TheCarConnection.com is a site that offers advice and reviews. It also allows consumers to add their own comments and keeps the consumer updated with consumer news. For example, if you wanted to find out what a Toyota Land Cruiser price was, you would just type it in the search box.

When I was looking for a car, I was interested in a Nissan. I would have been able to find out any reviews on it, price, and consumer opinions as well. Everything is neatly organized on the site and very user friendly. I also would of have found out if the Subaru Tribeca price range was something I could afford.

When you are ready to buy, you can search the classified section to find a vehicle of your choice. You can search by price range, vehicle type, fuel type, location and year of car. You can also get an insurance quote on the vehicle of your choice as well.

It's amazing how you can find everything you need to know at one place. With the way every one's schedules can keep them too busy to find out the things they should know before buying a vehicle, TheCarConnection.com can be a life saver.

4 comments:

Aim said...

Thanks for the info. Since I will be looking for a new car in the next few months, this is good info to have. :-)

Brian Miller said...

nice. we had a Nissan Xterra and loved it...we would still have it if that guys would not have rear ended me at 45 mph, while we were sitting at a light...but it does keep you safe in a wreck, i can attest....

greg proud said...

Looking for a car may be something we'll be doing by next year. I'll have to remember this site. Sounds great.
Thanks

Liz Amason said...

Hadn't heard of this, thanks a ton!