Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Repair Pal- help for car owners

Speaking of cars, Along with finding cheaper car insurance, finding a reliable car repair place seems to be a problem, especially for my oldest. Heck, even knowing what is wrong with her car is always a hassle.

When I heard about RepairPal.com, I thought finally, a one stop for finding out about what might be wrong with your car, where to take it and ratings on the shops in your area. For example, if you have a Ford F-150 , and your check engine light comes on, you can look it up in the site's encyclopedia area and find out what it can be and possible solutions.

When you are ready to find an auto shop , you can type in your location in the search area to find a shop. So, say you live in San Diego and are looking for a San Diego auto repair shop. Just type it in and it will give you different shops with reviews of them. What great help for us women!

0 comments: