Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another heart breaker

I haven't posted any photo sessions in a long time, so I decided to pick this little guy.

I had to chase this little one all around the yard.

He just rather play then get his photo taken.

After awhile, he finally decided to give me some perfect smiles just so I would go away.
Make sure you check back tomorrow for my exciting news about my book!

6 comments:

Aim said...

so very cute! Can't wait to "see" you tomorrow on my blog.

Buckeroomama said...

What a sweet little guy! :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS.
I can never get any photos of my youngest, she moves too much!
Family members are calling her "The Blur".
Have a great day!

Brian Miller said...

haha. great pictures...love that smile.

Annette said...

I bought your book - very good story - look forward to hearing your news

Creative Junkie said...

Fantastic photos, Tess! Gosh, he's a cutie.