Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Can I lick your face?

The grand baby had his first chocolate wafer...
Even though he has no teeth yet, he manages to find a way to eat anything chocolate.
He definitely shares his nana's love of chocolate-I just knew he was one smart cookie.

5 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

He is super adorable!! You are right --you'd just want to pick him up and lick him. :)

Whenever she hears the word "chocolate," my little girl announces to anyone who cares to listen, "Z loves chocolate!" Just today she has learned to bring over her Little Tikes chair to the kitchen, stand on it to open the middle part of the fridge where I'd stashed the chocolates thinking that she wouldn't be able get to them!

Liz Mays said...

I had no idea those chocolate wafers were even capable of turning into that kind of mush!

said...

Could he be any cuter?!

Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community!

Unknown said...

He's a cutie pie!! Glad that he loves chocolates like his Nana. Did he want another one after that one was demolished?

Creative Junkie said...

rotf - he's a cutie, Tess!