Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th and Saturday Shopping

Have to start out by saying, Happy 4th, everybody!


Now, on to Saturday Shopping!

This week's product is another parenting book, Sixty Second Parent, The Triumphant Child.


I think I've found THE manual for first time parents. This book comes from the website, Sixty Second Parent. This book is a guide to raising 2-4 year olds and they cover every topic that deals with these ages. If you have a child(ren) between these ages or one on the way, you need to get this book and have it handy because you will want to refer to it on a daily basis. The first section of The Triumphant Child has different sections for each age group and breaks that down to the different parenting tips, social development and uses real parent-child stories. The other parts of the book break down to Parenting, Routines, Challenges, Changes-divorce, moving, etc., Fears and even Media suggestions.

A very important book to have for any parent and you definitely need to visit their website, which has a mountain of information, recommended toys and books to raise a "Triumphant" child!

19 comments:

Carrie said...

Love to try this book.

Sharon said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Tara said...

My daughter needs this book. lol

Helen said...

Thanks!

Teresa said...

I will check out their website. thanks!

Reta said...

Thanks, Tess!

Carol said...

Thanks, Tess. Love your Saturday Shopping.

Emily-Perfect Parenting said...

Visiting from SITS. Love reviews.

Brooke said...

I will have to get this.

Tammy said...

I love that website!

Freddie said...

I read this book. It is good.

Cool Parent said...

I just gave awaay one of these books. Great book!

Hit 40 said...

Interesting title. Looks like a good book.

Julie said...

Sounds like a great book...thanks for the tip.
Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community :)

Just Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip!


I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Anonymous said...

I have a 2 year old son. I'll have to check this book out.

Welcome to SITS!

Carma Sez said...

Stopping by to say hi and welcome to SITS. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
carma :-)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Tess!! Hey sweetie I am here to welcome you to SITS, I'm so glad you joined, you'll love it ;)

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Oh, that's a book I'm going to have to look into! Over from SITS to welcome you aboard. Hope your weekend was great! :)