Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Have you been waiting?

I wanted to announce the winner of my Flat Belly Diet Book today since yesterday was the last day for the contest when I realized that I never listed when the contest would end-silly me!
So, the contest ended yesterday-yeahhh! Yes, I'm a dork.

And the winner is..................................
Andrea from
The Creative Junkie
Soooooo, come get your prize, fellow blogger dude!

19 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Yay me!

Creative Junkie said...

aACK- I need your email so I can send you my address!

Aim said...

Congrats to the winner!

Tess, I saw your note, weird that I didn't get your email. You can catch me at writeone.two@gmail.com or akrueger@rhsnet.org. I'd love to be featured.

Hit 40 said...

I want to see her flat belly!!! when she is done.

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats to the winner!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hey Creative Junkie, pass the book on to me when you attain that flat belly :)

Carrie said...

How cool! Wish I would've entered.

Susan said...

I've heard of this diet book!

Ariel said...

Love this book-it worked for me! Congrats!

Kyle said...

They have a great cookbook too!

Penny said...

I love her blog-update us when you start doing that diet.

Mama said...

Congrats! Coming from SITS

Marsha said...

Great book-congrats!

Ken said...

How is YOUR process coming along, Tess?

Betty said...

Will you do another contest soon?

Susan said...

Awesome!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! Maybe I'll win next time!

Liz Mays said...

Oh what a lucky girl!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Congrats Creative Junkie