Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Some more crap about me

I've been tagged by Random Thoughts!

A little about me.

The Rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other people.

The Questions:
What is your current obsession? I'm starting a wedding magazine that will be both online and print.
What are you wearing today? black sweats and a brown tshirt-does that match?
What’s for dinner? Probably tacos
What would you eat for your last meal? Lobster, salad, a Pepsi, and chocolate cake for dessert.
What are you listening to right now? Dora on the tv.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Europe to visit Germany and France again.
What language do you want to learn? French
What do you love most about where you currently live? close to family
What style is your current home decorated in? contemporary? I don't really have one style.
If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? 80's for sure!
What is your favorite color? toss up between red and black
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? sweats
What were you doing ten years ago? Manager of a restaurant.
If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? a new lens!
What are you going to do after this? going for a morning walk with the kids to the park.
What are your favorite films? funny ones and chick flicks
Your favorite books? suspense novels
Do you collect anything? bills-haha. When I was a little girl, I would collect horse statues.
What makes you follow a blog? Lots of great photos.
What artist has the most songs on your ipod? I don't own an ipod and Im not really into music but my phone mostly has Hannah Montana songs on it for Emily.

Ann's Question:
What makes you comment on a blog? If it's something funny or amazing.
Amy's Question:
What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? Write!
Anissa's Question:
As you know I homeschool -- If you could would you? Yes, I would and I probably could right now but I'm afraid of not being able to teach them all they should learn.

Tonya's question:
What is a talent you wished you had? to be able to sing.

Amy's question:
What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? I've been singing all of them all day long since it's like the media is playing something all the time these days, but I have to say Thriller is my fav.

Lynn's question:
There's been quite a few Celebrity deaths lately and it got me thinking. Though they are shocking and sad none of them have really affected me much. What is the one celebrity death that will really devastate you, if any? I would have to go with Farrah-that already affected me.

Aim's question:
You've just been given six months to live...what do you do with it? Spend alot of time with my kids, go to Disney World, just do what makes me happy, teach my kids all that I can and tell them that I will come back and haunt them if they aren't good.

Tess's question:
Which famous blogger, Dooce or Pioneer Woman, would you be if you could? I would be PW-definitely.

Ok, my tags are:
Buckeroomama
and
A Nut in a Nutshell

25 comments:

Cammie said...

stopping by from SITS to welcome you! Hope you have fun getting to know everyone!

Liz Mays said...

You should have seen my face when I saw I was tagged. I jumped! Alrighty then, little mama, I'll play.

I'm taking off for a few hours but then I'll try to work it on it later.

As for yours, you collect bills, lol. That's a miserable collection!

You need to get yourself an ipod! Seriously!

Hit 40 said...

Lots of good questions!!! If I had six months to live, I would just start traveling non stop!!!

No way could I home school. I am public school math teacher. All that we would learn is math!!!

Kate said...

Interesting information...hmmm...

GottaLoveMom said...

Hi Tess, thanks for sharing ! Can't wait to hear more about your wedding magazine - that must be superbly exciting!
Have a great week!

arrie said...

Thanks for letting us know about you!

Marsh said...

You are so funny!

Jessica said...

Love the "collect bills"-funny!

Emily said...

Tag me!

Jon said...

Love memes. Visit my blog soon.

Carrie said...

Hope you have fun meeting everyone from SITS!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the info about you!

Alice at mama's heart said...

I know those bloggers!

Becky said...

I love your blog. Visit me soon.

Renee said...

Love the blog!

Teri said...

I would love to interview you!

Loretta @ mom loves baby said...

Thanks for the stuff about you.

Zoe said...

Love the title. Thanks for sharing!

Lizzy said...

Love the baby photos.

Aim said...

great Q & A! thanks for playing!

Helene said...

I'm so with you on having lobster as a last meal. I big, fat 5 pounder fresh from the ocean, all to myself...with drawn butter. Yum!!!

Buckeroo said...

Ha ha, Tess --we have some similar answers. I just did the same meme last Monday, so I hope you won't mind too much if I'll pass on this one, but I will do the next one you send my way if you'd still like to tag me. {Promise!} :)

As to the answer to your question -- P-Dub, for sure.

http://buckeroomama.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-and-tag.html

Annette Piper said...

What a great meme to be tagged with - really interesting!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

LOL... I got one of these waiting for me to do too.

Liz Mays said...

Okee dokee, I just published my tag response. I got all confused with everyone's questions so I took all that out except for yours, and threw one of my own in at the end.

I'm a rule breaker but I still played.

Thanks, Tess. :)