Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Even more conversations with a four year old

Emily: "Mom, why am I the only cute one around here?"

Me: "Hey, now."

--------------------

Dad: "Emily, get back in bed NOW!"

Emily: "Dad, you're a "bleep, bleep" and a "bleep, bleep" !

Me: "Who's been letting her watch shows with cussing again?"

------------------------

Emily: "When I grow up, I'm marrying "Freddie" from iCarly."

Me: "That's fine, but he'll probably be a washed up, alcoholic, has-been childhood actor with no money. I hope we have room in the basement for you two to live with us."

Emily: "Umm, ok. Can I have a cookie now?"

-----------------------

Emily: "Why did Daddy buy you something yesterday and not me?"

Me: "Because he bought you something the day before and sometimes Mommy needs presents too."

Emily: "No you don't, you're a MOM."

Me: "Hey, now."

12 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

"Mom, why am I the only cute one around here?"

LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Im with you mom need presants too. Lots of them

Aim said...

that girl is something else...good thing you are writing this stuff down to rub in her face, I mean show her, when she gets older. ;-)

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Those are too cute. My 7 year old daughter asked my 5 year old son, "do I look cute with my hair like this?" He said, "no". Boys just don't get it.

The Four Week Vegan said...

LOL - loved the we all need parents sometime line :)

Barb said...

Too funny!

Tess said...

Haha. Love what comes out of four year olds!

Sam said...

Watching shows with cussing-I know how that goes.

Helen said...

You're all cute-dont worry!

Sarah said...

Mom needs presents!

Karen said...

I love Freddie too-lol

Creative Junkie said...

The "bleep bleep" one cracked me up!

OMGosh, I miss those days! The things that come out of my youngest's mouth are rarely endearing these days.