Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Kids say the darnest things


I ran into an old friend at the mall the other day while shopping with my four year old, Emily. My friend was asking her different questions and was amazed how grown up she was.

She was asking her the usual, What's your name? How old are you? How high can you count? Etc, etc.

Then, she asked what her whole name was. Emily answered, "Emily Moody."

My friend laughed and ask what her middle name was. Emily stopped a minute and put her finger to her chin and tapped it a couple times and then blurted out, "Little Shit!"

I laughed and bent down so I was at eye level with her and corrected her with, "No, Emily. Your middle name, not your NICKNAME."

8 comments:

Hit 40 said...

LOVE IT!!! LMAO!!! She is a cutie. Good thing I did not have a mouth full of coffee.

Creative Junkie said...

OMG.

That was seriously funny!

I shudder to even think what my kids would have come up with.

That is such a cute photo - all I can think of when I see it is "sassy"!

Aim said...

that is funny and even funnier that she did the chin tap thing. You better watch that one.

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL! That made my morning!!

Too adorable!

Veronica Lee said...

LOL, she's really cute !!

The Four Week Vegan said...

ROFLOL! I remember when my youngest was about 5 in children's church he had to say his name for some reason and he said his name was Andrew "Monkey-Man" (INSERT LAST NAME). The teacher told us afterwards and we talked to him - he REALLY thought that was his middle name - hehehehe.

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Oh I better watch what I call Sophia. Right now she would say crazy but I can see it getting worse...much worse.

Xenia said...

That's hilarious! My 2-year-old is still too shy around people to repeat much, but when we're home she sure does say a lot... sometimes not exactly what I want her to say, either. I'm going to have to really watch what I say in the future!

p.s. Following you through MBC!