Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Feeling like Stretch Armstrong

If there was one thing that I would love to control in my life, that would be time. There is never enough of it for me and especially when I have deadlines. Those deadlines creep up on you and before you know it, there they are, crawling up your back and biting you on the shoulder. That's whats been happening to me but I probably deserve it since I always bite off more than I can chew.

Here is my list:

-I want to have my wedding magazine published and ready online by the last week of July.

(this is just a sample cover-yes, that's me and my husband on the bottom of the page)

-Interview local wedding vendors so I have content for my magazine.

-My book is still in its editing stage and due in September to go to print in October.

-I have a wedding in August to shoot and I still need to order another lens, go out and check out the church and get to practising with that new lens that I haven't ordered yet.

-Visit my bloggy friends and catch up with commenting so they don't abandon me.

-Post more often on my own damn blog.

Could I have anymore on my plate? Oh yeah. I also have to fit in a very important task of BEING A MOM into all of that too.











8 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Wait ... a wedding magazine? What? Are you starting a magazine?

And your book is almost published? OMG - just even thinking of having a book published makes me giddy!

Aim said...

you and me both, sister! It seems like there's always one more thing to do. Can't wait for your book. Want me to do a review on my blog??

Buckeroomama said...

All I can say is WOW!

I can't wait to see the online version of your wedding magazine!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Don't forget to breathe :) You will get it all done, you are a mom and that means you have super powers.

Jennifer said...

Well, at least we can see why you're not posting on your own blog - geez woman! The To-Do list is a monster! LOL! At least you have an excuse. I've been memeing left and right because I'm lazy...

Hit 40 said...

Too many hats is right!!! You will get it all done. And it will all be fabulous

Helene said...

Gosh, Tess, is there anything you do NOT do? You amaze me! I wish I had half the talent you have, seriously.

That's so exciting that your book will be published in just a couple more months!!!

Carol said...

Love the covers of the book and magazine!