Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Words With A Blogger Wednesday

Words With A Blogger Wednesday

Yeah! I have yet another blogger willing to walk on the wild side and be featured on my blog!

This week's blogger is:


Amy from




When Did you start blogging? July 2006…my three year bloggy anniversary is next week.


Do you make money from your blog? Nope. I wouldn't be against it, it’s just not in the cards right now.

How frequently do you post? I try to post a few times a week. Daily doesn't work for my schedule, but occasionally I’ll post two times in a day.

Do you have a favorite blogger(s) that you just can't live without reading? I love mamarazzi. ( http://www.mamarazzi.org/ ) They are so funny in a snarky sort of way. I have friends blogs that I check (they are on my dashboard and on my sidebar on my blog)

Have your readers influenced you in any way? Not really. I do love comments though. It helps to keep me going to know that people actually care what I have to say.

Has blogging changed your life in any way? Not really. I enjoy sharing what’s going on, without sharing too much. My immediate family all have “nicknames” so that things stay a little more private, while still allowing me to share my stories.

What do you do when you get writer's block? Cry. LOL. No really, if I can’t think of anything to blog about I have a list of “suggested topics” or I’ll go read others blogs. If I really can’t come up with anything, I don’t blog until I do.

Any other advice you might have for newbie bloggers? Write your blog your way. If you can only blog once a week, then that’s okay. If you blog every day, that’s okay too. My blog doesn't necessarily have a “theme”, hence the name Random Thoughts, but I know some other bloggers like to keep things related. If you ever get to the point where you feel like you are forcing it, step back, take a break and then come back to it later.

9 comments:

Aim said...

Thanks for having me!

Karen said...

Love Wednesdays!

Sharon said...

Nice to know about other bloggers.

Bobby said...

Please feature me.

Weddings R US said...

I would like to be in your wedding magazine. Please contact me.

TheAtticGirl said...

Nice to meet you Amy!

Unknown said...

That was a nice interview. I would love to see your wedding magazine. My wedding date is set for October 25, 2009 if all goes well. I may get some great ideas!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Going to go check her blog out now.

Theta Mom said...

Nice to meet you!
Great blog! I am following from MBC! You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com