Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Shopping- Eco Store


I don't know if you are one that has jumped on the "Green" or Eco-Friendly bandwagon yet, but I'm trying. I've been stocking up on those reusable shopping bags and I recycle. I didn't think about my household products not being environmentally friendly until I started noticing other blogs writing about the Eco Store Every time I saw a review, I became more curious. So, I decided to contact this company and find out about their products.
I read about how Eco Store makes plant and mineral based, Household Cleaning, Baby and Personal Care Products that contain No Nasty Chemicals. Eco Store offers Baby Care products, Bath & Body products, Hair, Household, & even Pet Care products. They sounded like a great company and I wanted to try some products! So, I asked if I could review some products too and let my readers know about them. They said, "Sure!" Well, actually sent an email and I received the Manuka Honey and Kelp soap and the Hypoallergenic Shampoo for pets.
When I opened the soap, I was all like "OOHH" over the smell. It works great too and I even love the look of the soap-very hip and modern looking. The pet shampoo was even better. If you are an avid reader, then you know I've had problems keeping the dogs from smelling. This shampoo didn't have a strong scent but it did make them very fluffy and it was gentle on Bella's skin which is a little sore from her little flea problem.
So, get on board with going green and try these awesome products!

4 comments:

Helene said...

I had the chance to review their products as well and I was very happy with them! We tried the baby bath line (shampoo, body wash and moisturizer).

Michelle J said...

I haven't had the chance to review their products, but they sound very good. I'll have to check them out! Thanks for sharing.

Veronica Lee said...

I'll check them out. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hi

i am new member from follow me club and just became your follower