Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heart Breaker

I finally got mama to bring grand baby to the park to get some photos taken before there's snow on the ground which, by the looks of how summer's going, may be any day now.
So, we took some all around the park.
Some on the bench...
Some by a brick wall...

Some by the pretty flowers...


And some greenery backgrounds...


As I always say, "Ladies, hide your daughters-this one's a heart breaker."













ds

4 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

He is super adorable!! :)

Lagean Ellis said...

He sure is a heart breaker. What a doll!

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, he is just the sweetest little guy!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

OMG! how adorable is he!