Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Shopping-No Throw


Ever since my grandbaby was able to hold a bottle or toy, he discovered early on the game of throw-the-object-overboard-and-wait-for-some-dummy-to-give-it-right-back-to-you. If you have a baby, then you know just what I'm talking about.
I recently came across a solution to this "problem" and even though it's not as fun for baby, it's great for big people's backs.
It's the No Throw. The No Throw was invented by twin sisters when they were faced with the same challenge, toddlers who love to throw their sippy cups. It is a Velcro tether strap that attaches the bottle/sippy cup to the stroller, highchair, carseat, wherever your child is seating. The No Throw is perfect for any bottle size; the Velcro ensures a tight fit every time.

They have totally cute designs and are perfect for boys or girls. We were sent the green with zoo animals-Zach loves the zoo, so this was perfect!

Now, the fun part-they want to giveaway one to one of my readers!

Here are the rules:

Go visit them and come back and tell me which one you absolutely love and need to have.

Make sure you have a way for me to contact you and keep checking back to see if you won.

If you want extra entries, you can always follow me, subscribe, and/or twitter about it. (separate comments for each)

Contest ends a week from today: July 25th.

3 comments:

ConnieFoggles said...

But of course I want the pink with princess one!

shawnsbidness (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tamara said...

I would like any pink one!

Cheryl said...

sign me up!